Twas the Month After Christmas

I got a kick out of this...and it's endurance related, since I broke the news
to my new horse today that we're doing our first ride together this coming
Saturday, and he promptly gave me a look that said, "And you expect me to
pack you and all of those holiday goodies clinging to your hips HOW far???"
<G>

Dawn (treading mud in Texas, but thankful that it's not ice!!)

'Twas The Month After Christmas & I Ate Too Much