Re: RC: tie systems

I have two trailor ties on the same side of my Feathlite.  I have a genius
trailer person who can do anything, including make tack, repair tack, rebuild
trailers and anything else you ask him to do.  He managed to attach the front
one on the bathroom wall.  I told him I did not care if it showed on the
inside, I just wanted it functional.  I don't know how he did it, and don't
care, but it does not show on the inside of the living quarters and looks
great on the outside....maryben