Need Lyte Now electrolytes for Death Valley ride

If anyone coming to Death Valley ride can purchase somewhere for us at least
a dozen giant 3-dose tubes of Lyte Now paste electrolytes for us, I would be
extremely grateful and quick to re-pay.  I ordered two BOXES of them, and
when they came there were two TUBES in the order.  I re-ordered ASAP, but if
they don't come today, it will too late for us as we leave early AM tomorrow.
 Let me know; I'll check e-mail periodically today.  Thanks.  There are six
members of our family riding, and they were all counting on this order.
HELP!!!!

Barbara McCrary