Christmas Greetings

I want to send my very best Christmas greetings to all members of Ridecamp.
This e-mail group is such a wonderful source of information for all trail
riders and their horses, I know I've got ride fever, but it is just too slick
to ride. Today Bint went trotting across the paddock and then slid on the ice
for about 18" so I don't think that we are going out for a Christmas ride.
Greetings for a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years 2001!
From Liz, Faron (will be 32 in April), Florinda, Xala, Bint, Jihan, Gizelle,
and the corgis Cassidy and Bandit