Blessed & Merry Christmas

We would like to wish everyone a blessed and merry Christmas and a safe
and prosperous New Year.  Those we have met through the years, meaning
you, have given us great pleasure and have enjoyed everyone's
hospitality and giving of yourselves unselfishly in our competitive
sport...especially the two ladies who helped me when my horse slipped
her bridle, in the rain at the Micheaux 25.  I 'm sorry that I don't
know their names--but they gave in the spirit of true unselfishness and
sportsmanship.  Thank you.

Merry Christmas to all Ridecampers!

Rev. Fr. Joe and Stephanie Dobiss

Chow!