Re: RC: Re: winter upkeep question

-----Original Message-----
From: RunRoskoRun@aol.com <RunRoskoRun@aol.com>
To: ayers@bypass.com <ayers@bypass.com>
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, December 22, 2000 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: RC: Re: winter upkeep question

>In a message dated 12/22/2000 10:28:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>ayers@bypass.com writes:
>
><< When he poops on the snow and ice, it melts the surface then freezes
> solid.  It is really tough to pry loose.  I use a steel manure fork, then
>pile it up for the spring thaw.
>
> So what else do you want to discuss?  >>
<
So, I'm guessing that with all this snow and ice talk you don't want to hear
>about how it is 68 degrees on my front porch right now, in the sun and I've
>got two horses laying on their sides out in the pasture with their bellys
>the sun......or about the new grass that's growing up all around them?  Ok,
>I'll shut up now before I bring in the thunder, wind, and rain.  Happy Ho
Ho!

What about a white Christmas, and a sleigh ride behind an Arab with
his tail streaming behind??

Ho Ho Ho, yourself!!

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association