need saddles!!

Edie Booth desertbred@USA.net
Hey guys,

We are looking for two saddles.  We need an orthoflex traditional, probably 16 in seat, and we need a wide tree Steubben suitable for endurance riding--- I forget what the model is called, but it is 32 cm wide and we need it in a 17 inch seat  Both saddles for some broad Hamdani desert Arabian horses.

Anybody know of anything?

Edie                 TX                  Antique Arabian Stud