Maresy Christmas

A very Maresy Christmas to ya'll out there who have laughed with, Cried
with, listened with and offered up tons of advice to me, my husband and two
nutty mares, two dogs and nieghbors cat!
Thanks for a wonderful year campers from the bottom of my heart. Thank you
for helping me with the aches and pains from unicorn horns, bad falls, and
Moving!
Hope to be back on as a regualar soon..still working on those sales! If I
can get these sales up sooner than I can be spending more time endurance
riding!!
Carla (what more snow...its killing our profit!)
Ansata (more snow..its killing my grazing time!)
Haley (I am soooo tired of grassicles!!)
Rob (!@%^#&*@~ snow!)
Ya'll have a MAREsy little Christmas and a Studly New Year!