AERC convention

I went to my first convention last year.  I enjoyed and learned from the
seminars and found them all to be informative and worth going to.  I also
enjoyed the trade fair, although seemed small to me,  who is used to
attending the NFR Cowboy Christmas in Vegas each year with probably 1000+
vendors between the two convention centers.  An itinerary will be listed
online as the date gets closer and I plan to attend again this year.