FEI for Eventing...AERC

I happen to be out-of-town and away from my materials. Does anyone have
Equus and want to reprint the article/Editorial about FEI selection
criteria for eventing to ridecamp or to Steph Teeter?

I seem to recall that a number of the people running for election as
zone reps for AERC International mentioned in their candidate statements
that they were for working on a new selection process. Hopefully NOT a
head to head competition for WECs. This would cost everybody too
much....huh?

Here's new food for thought. In our AERC endurance riding we put our
faith, trust and horses in the vets at the rides. We trust them to be
FAIR, knowledgeable and honest. Why don't we do this for selection too?

STeve