need a ride...

The truck that I have been using to haul Alpine places has recently demised
and is no longer in towing existence.  Hence, I'm grounded.  However, Alpine
and I were planning on doing the Osceola ride.  We were wondering if anyone
was travelling either from or through the Jacksonville area to the osceola
ride and would have a spare trailer spot.  Alpine is an excellent ride in the
horse trailer, doesn't kick/stomp/bite/etc.  We have our own tent, but I do
usually camp with him tied to the trailer.  I am more than willing to pay
gas/mileage.   I need to know fairly soon so I can get all my paperwork in
order.  If you can help, please email me privatly.  Thanks

Juli Bechard (Dakoiah@aol.com)
Alpine (But Mom, I wanna go.....)