Re: FEI Again

You know, Howard, we have joked about "what if" with ourselves as in "What
if someone really DID offer us 6 figures for our marvelous Malik?"...we know
of someone who was recently offered very close to that for a GELDING (yes, a
damn good one, too) but I figure a stallion will probably be worth twice
that, right?  :)  Haha... Anyway, it's easy to laugh and say NO WAY would I
EVER sell my baby for any amount of money.  But, geez Louise, what I could
DO with that much money... send all 3 kids to college...buy me a 40 acre
farm with a big barn (for MORE horses, of course), and a new truck and
trailer (ok, a new USED truck and trailer).... the options and NEEDS are
endless.  I am ashamed to say I hope I never have the misfortune of being
offered that kind of money for one of my horses because I don't know if I
could live with myself if I took it, but I don't know if I could live with
myself if I didn't!!  Why aren't the Arabs buying broodmares and stallions
and breeding their own?  A legitimate question....I really am curious.  Now
if they wanted to give me 6 figures for BREEDING to my marvelous Malik,
that's a different story!!  :)
Maggie