Horse Riding Vacation in Rajashthan, India

Eight of us will ride Malawi horses (similar to an Arabian/Akhal-Teke
cross, whose ears touch at the tips) for a two week long adventure in
Rajasthan, India, beginning this Jan. 20th.  We lodge in castles and
palaces seven of the nights, and either tent camp or stay at more rustic
accommodations the rest.  Our trek takes us to the Nagaur Fair, where over
25,000 camels and horses will be shown, bartered and sold.  Will we ride an
elephant while we're there?  Of course!

Four more spots are available for this vacation of a life time.  Hope some
of you can join us.

Lari

Lari Shea			 	http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch   	 	707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One		707-964-9669 home office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
	Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
      	     with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                  International Riding Vacations
  Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale
                       At stud:  RRR Russia