blind as a bat

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions.  I'm going
to try all of them.  At least now maybe I won't have
to teach my horse which color ribbon to fallow because
her mom can't tell them apart without having them a
foot in front of her. It also seem that a lot of
people have had the laser surgery to correct their
vision, and are very happy with the out come.  I'm
going to see if I can find someone in my area that I
can ask some more questions about it.  Thanks again
for all the great advice.
Celeste