Thanks Everyone

I would like to thank everyone at ridecamp who responded to my dead horse
posting.  The support was overwhelming and very much appreciated.  I had a
lot of people who responded, every one a stranger because I do not know
them personally,but a kindred spirit in our big horse world that we all
hold dear and near to our hearts, a connection and understanding that is
indescribable.
I continue to heal one day at a time, and it is getting easier.  Again,
thank you for all the love and support. Katherine