decked the horse thankyous!!

A special thanky thanky thanky for all the ideas for my Unicorn horn inquiry
Peggie
Claudia (give me duct tape and a glue gun) Provin
Janet
Merryben (been there and done that)
Lauren
Annette
Susan
Amanda (see I am creative) Perez
Leslie
Linda Dewees
Heidi(If Claudia hadnt answered here is the solution) Sowards
Laurie (ignore the other posts here is the recipe) Pearson
Tina (icandoitletmedoit) Rushing
and Last but not the Least
Barbara (use the tape luke use the tape) McCrary
thanks you all for the help for my fatal attempts of the Unicorn horn that
never got off the ground due to SALES INCREASE!!!
Carla (on humbled knee)
Ansata (whew dodged yet another embarrassing fate)
Haley (Mom? can I Be a Unicorn next year?? please?)
Rob (what the heck are we going to do with all this styrofoam and duct
tape?)