Work Party for Warner Springs Ride

THERE IS A VIRUS GOING AROUND THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THERE IS AN ATTACHMENT
WITH THE MESSAGES.   IF THIS MESSAGE SAYS THERE IS AN ATTACHMENT, DO NOT
OPEN IT.  THERE IS NO ATTACHMENT SENT WITH THIS MESSAGE.

I had originally scheduled a work party to work on the trail this Saturday.  Due to the little rain in this area, the trails are in pretty good shape so I am cancelling the work party at Warner Springs this Saturday.

If anyone would like to help with the trail marking the week before the ride, let me know.

Terry