obesity in working horses

<<<think manipulating the number of horses in a herd is an
efficient or practical way to provide optimal exercise for >>>

Why not?  Just kidding.  The idea was *not* for their only exercise unless
they have some small vacation.  The purpose was to ask if one could prevent
obesity in hard-working horses that have time off by adding more animals to
a rotational lot.  Maybe it's an oxymoron and individuals are rare, that
obesity harmless?   The one had several kids ride him in all weather, had 13
acres to himself, and elicited comments about diets.  I guess big lush horse
pastures are rare enough we don't see this phenomenon often.  End of
lunchtime stupid-question asking, back to work.  bb