Sign Off

Well people:

I will be leaving this group no later than Sunday evening December 17, 2000.
Signing off, no mail, no contact with you all.

We are headed South for the holidays. South like in REALLY SOUTH! First stop
Punta Arenas, Chile for two days, then eight days riding in the Torres del
Paine National Park, then two more days in Punta Arenas and then home to
Idaho.

We will be meeting with our son and his wife to ride then he goes on to the
Antarctic for a few days of business.

Will resubscribe some time after the fifth of January and go DSL at the same
time. Possible that things might be a bit confused in the change over but we
shall overcome.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID