VIRUSES

Hi, everybody,

I received, over the last week, almost fifty (yes, fifty!) viruses, causing my entire system to crash.  My anti-virus software did not pick up the viruses, so I have probably sent them on.  Please, please, please check your systems and accept my humblest apologies for this!

It would appear that many of the viruses are being sent out to people who are members of egroups, because nearly all of my egroup lists have complained of identical viruses.  Unfortunately, the egroups mail listings bear your email address.

To Karl, Deanna, Donna, Pat, Claudia, Abby, Holly and anyone else who have sent me mail, I apologize for not responding, but the mail would have been infected with the virus.

Tracey