On-line ride results "exceptions"

To our on-line readers from Ridecamp,

Software running on different databases sometimes has "interesting
and unexplained" features.

Russ and I take updates from the AERC office FroPro database and move them to
a SQL database on-line where you view them.

In almost every case - that works fine.  We have three cases(that we know of)
where it doesn't.

1.  The Santiam Cascade 30 results are missing even though the 50 and 80 results
have been there for several months.

2. The Bryce Canyon Aug. 31 ride has only part of the results.  All of them were
there for one brief magic moment but with the next update - they went back to
the truncated version.

3.  The Eastern High Sierra Classic has all the results but the points are 0/0
for everyone.  Your summary will show miles for this ride but no points.

First - the office does have the correct data - it was published in the paper EN.
Your year-end awards will have all the missing material above.

Second - it looks like the only way Russ and I are going to be able to solve these
problems is to have netmeeting installed at the office and poke around in the
FoxPro database.

We have been putting this off hoping that the problem would solve itself as these
things sometimes do.

No such luck.  So sorry the on-line is not quite perfect but we will get these
three problems solved in spite of our day jobs...

Please let me know if you see more problems like this.

Mike