Horse liveing in the house

Hello ridecampers,
Just thought I would share the weirdist thing I ever saw last night on the
animal planet.
This family lets there mare live in the house with them.
They feed her all sorts of human foods ( which is crazy because of colic.)
They siad that they like it that way because she will never grow up and
leave them.
The horse is totally potty trainned and goes  out side to the bathroom.
Now I love my horse to death but he will never come in the house, horses
are not house pets in my opinion.
They need to stay out side where they belong.
How many of you have seen that storey?
Happy Trails & Holidays
Colleen K.