Re: RC: General Meeting in Reno

alison@innovativepension.com writes:

<< Well, I am looking at the convention schedule (and looking and looking
 'cause I'm not going this year) and it has the general meeting scheduled at
 11:00 to 12:30.  Other than trade show demo which are ongoing all day - and
 are up against ALL the symposiums and seminars, it on its own.  Sounds like
 someone at AERC is listening! >>

Thanks for checking, Alison--that's good news!

Heidi