The Fit Racehorse

Someone posted saying they couldn't get hold of Tom's book.  I have just ordered a copy from Amazon.  They quoted 2 weeks lead-time but I got an email yesterday saying its in the post.  Can't wait!!

Heather Hamper
Nayla & Darrar (yeah, we're going to be galloping more & more & more & more.....whoopee!!)
Pearl (geez, can't we just trot around the place like before)
Aquitaine Arabians
SW France