13th video

Hey, I work in a video store and I was the only person there that loved the
movie. All those big guys riding those huge horses and that little arabian
in the middle of it all. Sure hope none of those big horses kicked that
arabian, would of sent him into next week. :-) I liked them always saying he
was riding a dog. It was nice to see such a large breed of horse in a major
movie.

Julie A. O'Neill
214 E. State St.
Mascoutah, Ill. 62258