arabian fading syndrome

Its when the horse has areas of pink skin not related to white markings
around eyes, muzzle, under tail. I think its called Arabian Juvenile
Leukoderma, juvenile because some horses outgrow it. Too much sun seems to
make the areas larger. I have only seen it "in person' on this one horse and
its not that noticable on a grey compared to a picture of a chestnut(maybe
bay) that I saw.I don't know if its dominant or recessive or "other".Her
sire,maternal grandsire,another horse by her sire and his son none have
it.Mybe someone else can explain the genetics of it.

                                                              Shelly(I seem
to absorb "horsey info" like a sponge but can't remember where I put my car
keys)