private posts

For those who have emailed me, there is a misunderstanding. I never
replied to any of Heidi's private posts to me (never typed in
ridecamp@endurance.net) I simply wouldn't do that. Heidi posted
privately to me about the same issues that were in her public posts,
(although perhaps a trifle more strongly worded) and I only replied to
her public posts. Feel free to check back through the archives. It is
simply not cricket and I would never do that to someone. I believe what
Heidi meant, was that she attempted to end the debate with private posts
but as long as she kept posting publicly, I did the same. Hope this
clears up any misunderstandings. People who know me know that I believe
what goes around, comes around (some call it Karma) and hey I don't need
any more to work on in this lifetime. Some days I'm treading water as it
is. I respect Heidi and her opinion, although I may not always agree
with it. Hey, it doesn't make sense to debate with a dummy, does it?
And, it's a nice day out and I'm getting away from this computer.
Smiles.
Bette
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov