President's Cup

Four important factors:

1. A very well conditioned French-trained athlete.
2. Sheikh Tahnoon's good horsemanship in making diecisions during the race.
3. A rider with very kind hands.
4. 4oz GL, 1 oz electrolytes every hour.

Heidi, if I'd waited for "controlled studies" I'd be out $30,000 in
diamond-encrusted gold watches.

The going was deep at the finish and not particularly helpful for speed--the
winner also stumbled at the finish but the rider snatched him up and finished
fine--passed vet chk with flying colors. Fallen horse and rider were fine
afterward.

The "whip" was the Sheik's camel stick, used sparingly for a burst of
acceleration at the 3K mark.

The race started fast and never let up. Most of it taken at a canter.

The Houston Texas team was superb--the little lady can ride!

"Best Condition" was a giveaway in this race. A political donation.

Next year, the race will go even faster.

There were a hundred 4WD vehicles coming down the stretch, everybody
screaming and blowing their horns. Sheiks Tahnoon and Mansour physically
moved several of them out of the way--one camera truck was hit several times
before the driver got the message. Had to pull my arm inside the passenger
window to avoid flying miirrors, etc.

Never had so much fun!

To win is to win!

ti