mentor needed in California

Hi -

I have a friend who rides Icelandics and was planning to do her first
endurance ride with John and Remington until John got hurt.  She's still
interested in giving it a shot, but needs a good mentor with experience
riding endurance.

She lives in Olivenhain and does a LOT of riding (her ranch is on the map at
http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/sunland/amisc.html).

She's a riding instructor and very experienced trail rider just looking for
someone to learn more about endurance with and to do training rides with.
Please email me if you know of someone that has time and wants to help get
her started.  She tried mailing some folks on the mentor page, but no one
has replied.

And don't worry.  An Icey can give an Arab a workout.  We have one of each.

Thanks -

m (aka Michelle Rowe)
Colorado
http://www.redwrench.com