RE: FW: OVETS presentation

I, for one think this is a good idea and have already asked to have my name
put on their information mailing list.  Lets all make an effort to get
behind this proposal, as it is a chance for all of us who USE the
backcountry to continue to do so.  Our input made a significant difference
for the Outlaw Trail.  Let's do it agin!

Alison Farrin
Innovative Pension Strategy & Design
alison@innovativepension.com
858-451-9594 x 107