Panacur

For those wishing to do the 5 day treatment, I suggest you shop around.
Safe Guard is the same active ingreident.  The tubes treat an 1,100 lb
horse (Power pack is for up to 1250lb horse).  Since I was looking to
worm a pony this way the Power pack was a major waste of money for me.  I
found Safe Guard for $4.59/tube (12+ tubes) from Country Supply.  That is
WAY cheaper than the Power Pack, even for a normal size Arab and less
than half for my pony.

Karen H.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.