Has anybody seen the movie "The 13th Warrior"?

Kathie Duggan Katdandu@ici.net
I just watched the movie "The 13th Warrior"
last night.  There is a beautiful Arabian
horse throughout the movie.  There is one
great scene in the movie that involves the
Arab that makes the entire movie.  Well, at
least for Arab owners it does.  Has anybody seen
the movie yet?  Actually, I rented it because
a friend told me about that particular scene.

Kathie Duggan