Re: RC: Re: breeder ethics

In a message dated 2/3/00 3:08:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<<  Perhaps as more
 endurance riders are willing or able to pay more for their mounts, you
 will see more and more of these BIG GUYS on the endurance trail. >>

I HAVE seen them there--that's my point.  I've seen some GOOD ones there,
too--but percentage-wise, they have not held up the way the average-sized
horses have.  That's what I'm talking about here.

As for slams--I guess if anyone says something that anyone else doesn't want
to hear, that makes it a slam.  All I did was share information--sorry it
fell on ears who didn't care to hear.

Heidi