Ortho-flex

Dawna Bynum-Boyd endurzrider@worldnet.att.net
After just loving my Ortho-flex Dressuers, I decided to trade one of my Dressuer's for an ortho-flex stitchdown two weekends ago.  However after riding it a couple of times I find that it fits neither my horse nor me.  So I have posted it on the market place and am looking to replace it with an Endurace Cutback model.

It is an 17.5" black boar hide saddle.  Ortho-flex Stitchdown model.  This saddle was a demo model and is very lightly used, looks new.  Tuned and adjusted by Ortho-flex last month.  I would be interested in trading for an Endurance Cutback as it is built on the same tree as my Dressuer.  So if you are looking for a nice saddle or want to trade contact me at endurzrider@worldnet.att.net or dbynum-boyd@perkinscpas.com  I am asking $1,700 saddle sells new for $2,195.  Will trade for Endurance Cutback of same size and condition.

Dawna