boarding situation near Philadelphia area sought

Posting for a friend:

Friend is looking for a new boarding situation. He's in Yardley, PA and
commutes to Trenton, NJ to work (so somewhere on the way to or from his
work would be nice).

This horse stays at my boarding barn 2 or 3 times a year for a few weeks
at a time. She's an older mare adopted from a ranch somewhere in
Colorado — don't know her age, but do know she's getting on... She's
never been part of the herd while at my barn (not the socialable type),
but is easy for humans to handle.

Anyone knowing of a good boarding barn, contact me:
dgerman@earthlink.net

I'll forward the info to him.

TIA

Deanna