HORSES ZONED OUT OF L.A. COUNTY!

The proposed zoning amendment to LA Co. Code Title 22 could eliminate your
right to keep horses and other livestock on your OWN property AND CHANGE THE
SALABLE VALUE OF YOU HOME!!!!!!!

The stable where you board, rent or take lessons could disappear.

Facilities for handicapped riding and Special Olympics could disappear.

We must maintain the existing R-R zoning.

People, we BOUGHT R-R property, and we have a right to own, use and
eventually SELL OUR PROPERTY as R-R property.

Your support is vital. Please write, FAX or email to oppose this new and
unprecedented R-R-L zoning change.

WRITE:
    Members of the Planning Commission
    Attn: Frank Meneses
    Regional Planning Commission
    320 W. Temple St., Room 105
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
FAX
    Regional Planning Commission, Attn. Frank Meneses, 213-626-0434
EMAIL
    Regional Planning Commission, @ fmeneses@planning.co.la.us

...and PLEASE FAX or CC a copy to:
    FAXes to ETI Coral 63 & 36 @ 818.889.4540
    Email to ETI Corral @ srmorris99@aol.com

AND ON FEBRUARY 14th - yes, Valentine's Day - at 9AM at the Regional Planning
Commission, address above, please attend the eharing re: this planned change.

Please call and let us know if you will attend, and if you want to carpool.
(818)991.1236 or 818.707.3538

This is an important, critical issue - please do all you can to oppose this!