Re: RC: Easyboot alarm?

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Personally, I've ridden with one rider who had a bell on her horse, and
 if it hadn't been Samm Bartee (the powerlifter) I'd have attempted to
 kill her before we finished the loop.  We called her "Jingles" all day
 behind her back. (It was her first endurance ride, I don't *think* she'll
 hurt me for saying this)   >>

I remember years and years and years ago, when Dolly DeCair first started
riding.  She had one of those temple bells on her cinch and was riding near
Kerry Ridgeway [I'm pretty sure it was Kerry].  Anyway I think it almost
drove him over the edge.  ..mb