Re: RC: 5 Reasons Why I Can't Go To Reno

Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< I mean I just joined this year and I know it's been held in
 Reno for the last two years or so, but don't we move it around at all?  If
we
 have to gamble, Biloxi's not too bad.  I might even travel to Atlantic City,
 if diesel prices don't get much higher.  >>
At the last board meeting they pretty much decided not to move it any more.
That has not been very successful the times we have tried it.  Also, the
weather in the east in winter is much more volatile that on the west coast.
Before everyone gets their flame throwers out because I am from California,
the matter was brought up by the East coast directors........Maryben