Re: RC: 5 Reasons Why I Can't Go To Reno

Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< In closing, is there any way we can have it down South next year, or maybe
in
 the near future?  I mean I just joined this year and I know it's been held
in
 Reno for the last two years or so, but don't we move it around at all?  If
we
 have to gamble, Biloxi's not too bad.  I might even travel to Atlantic City,
 if diesel prices don't get much higher.  I promise to bring the wife, I'm
 getting too old for cheerleaders anyway.   >>

Well, Howard, it goes East (which seems to mean South) every 4th year, and so
far I've managed to get to both Atlanta and Lexington from the frozen NW.
(In fact, you had more snow in Atlanta in one weekend than we did at home all
year--made us feel right welcome!)  And tell your wife not to worry--most of
us Nawthron gals don't go for the good old boy types anyway...  <g>

Heidi