McClellan Saddles

Hi - just wanted to interject that Stonewall Saddles makes a very nice,
endurance-adapted version of this style saddle. They have several tree
sizes, so it can fit a wide back, and a custom option as well. The
saddle is light, secure, and padded for comfort. The rigging makes it
very adjustable. The saddle is well made, and priced new at about $700.
I love mine, and so does my horse. The address and phone number for
Stonewall is in Ridecamp's vendor section. Happy riding!

Chelle Sherman and Mystik Star
Plainfield, NH