Re: rudeness thread

we'll all get a load of who does what when they're not
> enduring on the trail.  I'm finding it useful as well as entertaining.

I'm surely glad you said that, Sally, I was getting a little worried about
all of these (what appeared to be) tempers flaring---but now I'll "listen
and learn" and find out more about the folks.   Good idea.   Maybe we need
to stir them/us up more--and learn more.   (G)  Claudia