Speak in haste.....

Why is is that when we speak rashly, it shows up on Ridecamp in a matter of
minutes but when we "repent" it hasn't shown up after five hours?   In case
it never does, I'll restate my last post ----

I just wanted to express my regret for a harsh comment made to "Donna and
Bob" regarding the Dressage thread........  Out of frustration over the
number of posts on that subject I jumped in with my own comments - and that
didn't help.  In the future I'll just take a deep breath and hit my delete
button.....

Kerry