Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

I believe it was do a 1st level test and your distance,  while I can only do
LD at this time with this horse,   then call my riding  "fun " and for
conditioning only.  Please keep the flaming staight.  Please don't bring up
shing stars such as Trilby whom I have the greatest respect for.  She has
spoken to me at several rides and feels that whatever distance you do do it
well.  Keep the flames at me.  andthe original gripe. The Sandblant is a ride
at Texas  50's do it real fast.  Donna and BOB