cabin fever?

Must be long winter,   gripes are getting overused, no new things coming up.

Think all of us must need sunshine and rides.

Be careful what you wish for,  since the "perfect ride"  doesn't exist,
that may be all that ride managers can put on.

On the other hand, I also wonder where folks are finding all the rude
events?   In many years I can count personal experiences of real rudeness,
inconsiderate riders, on one hand.  (I'm sure it must happen somewhere, I
just haven't seen it much)   Maybe our Northwest mountains cool poeple off.