Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: vet check lines

Let me know  when.  Since I have been CDS Pres in Temecula, and Show Manager
of Alamao Dressage Society in San Antonio  I would love to come see your new
mare show.   Your unfortunate  entry into 2nd level  must have been some time
ago or else was not a Triple rated AHSA show  as all entries have pre stamped
 named dated Tests with the scribe that sits at side of judge and are
confirmed with Judge  Before the bell is rung for you to enter the ring.