Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: vet check lines

In a message dated 1/31/00 6:48:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< << When you endurance riders can do a 1st level Dressage with
   me and I can  still do some "fun  riding "  on my LD horse. Then your
  opinion  >> >>

Not sure who the original poster was here, but dressage is the discipline in
which more endurance riders cross train than any other.  In my experience
most really top endurance riders are at around first level capability, if not
better.  We're hoping to get a couple of our endurance horses into the
dressage ring this year "for real" instead of just doing it at home...

Heidi