Some of Us Didn't Stop at lst Level

Many endurance riders ride "high school" horses...some of us even have a
Swedish Warmblood (or two), maybe a Holsteiner, as well as Ayrabs which we
even ride in everything from a halter to a snaffle to a double bridle.
    AND we ride hundreds and multi-days, too.
    Some of the nicest people I know ride Dressage tests, but there's just
something about a basecamp filled with fit endurance horses and sociable
endurance riders that certainly can make me drive two days to share a trail.
    BTW, on my ranch, I have a full-blown dressage arena (which gets regular
use) and I ride endurance horses...go figure. :^)))),

Frank.