Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

<< WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

 << When you endurance riders can do a 1st level Dressage with
  me and I can  still do some "fun  riding "  on my LD horse. Then your
 opinion
  will hold water.  >> >>

You aren't going to want to hear this, but my horse was at 1st level with his
previous owner -- he got bored so she traded him for a different horse.  He
then proceeded to finish the Tevis 5 times, the Outlaw, 2 NATRC National
Championships, the Virginia City 100, etc. etc.  (you get my drift here).
He's still going strong as an endurance and competitive trail horse.  I've
personally done the horse show thing and that is why I prefer endurance and
CTR.  I think my horse and I both hold water quite nicely, thank you very
much.

Sylvia & Harca  (When YOU can ride a 100 with us, let's talk)