Vienna-Budapest DOK 2001 meeting @ the Convention

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Hello, At the Convention there will be a small meeting concering the Vienna=Budapest DOK 2001 fundraising project for the orphans of Budapest for anyone who may be interested.  Now, we're trying to set it up for after the Awards Saturday nite.  Get in touch with Larry Lewis there(He' gonna be the MC) or me for an exact time and place.  Thank you Tom Sites