RM checklist

To everyone who asked for a copy of the list:

I started sending it personally to people.  Then after encouragement decided to simply post to the list.  However, the text copy of the document that I was sending is all funky.  Don't know why.  So once I get that figured out I will post copies to the lists.  This is getting very frustrating...

Mickie